Hey! Leave me a comment if you visit. I love comments!


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Requests?

Hello, Friends and Family!
I can't decide what to post today. So do you have any recipe requests?

2 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

What about your homemade salsa? I love the way you make salsa. I've been craving it lately.

Anonymous said...

Years ago-before you had any kids (!), you invited us over for dinner and served us a shrimp alfredo lasagna. Now, shrimp is not my favorite, but that alfredo sauce and pasta was to DIE for! I would love to have that recipe, and I'd probably make it shrimp for Dean, and veggie for Sara, or maybe with a little chicken for me! Of course, Michael wouldn't eat anything with sauce on it, sigh. Anyway, I have very fond memories of that meal, even though I don't remember much except the lasagna. The price of getting older, lol!